Thursday, December 3, 2015

Melting Objections

I understand that some wives may not agree with or believe in using their erotic power in
the extreme.  I accept that and believe marriage and relationships themselves are personal and
complex.  If a woman is not comfortable with this or it simply does not suit her or her marriage
I get it.  What I share here is just my own perspective on my own marriage as well as my own beliefs about men and women. For me and my husband me holding the power works.

In attempt to keep this R rated - I will not be too explicit here.  While I have always been somewhat "in charge" in my marriage -- sexually and otherwise, I have experimented as I have learned more. I have restricted my husbands sexuality in many cases and sexual reward is fairly infrequent and directly connected to compliance and "good" behavior.  I expect some might find this manipulative or out of sync with "equality" in marriage. Frankly, it may be.  I think though what makes it work is that it works for both of us and keeps us both quite happy and content.

At this point a common male complaint, wife nagging, has been virtually eliminated in our marriage. I noticed some time ago that if he objects to a request or chore - me connecting his compliance to the prospect of his satisfaction takes care of that.  Noticing this I have experimented with it in "the extreme".

Now I keep an eye on him for signs of upset or objection to a chore list, a social engagement, a decision I have made.  Sometimes this is at the moment of the request itself.  A recent example was me sending him out for a Lowes and Pharmacy trip at a time he did not anticipate.  He did not give a big objection but I saw the look on his face and some irritation bubbling up.  

An older style of mine might have been to "talk" or "explain" or, or, or, or.  Then he would talk or explain (or complain more likely).  I have simply omitted some of that banter that more often than not goes no where.  I would always "win" but he'd be grumpy.  He would comply out of fear of me being "mad".  While I do not mind him being (a little) scared of me at times I would much rather him be motivated by a desire to please me - versus fear.

Now I have employed the practice of ceasing the "talk".  I simply call him to me (sometimes I will give him the sexy sort of index finger summons motioning him to me).  He has learned what this means or might mean and does not hesitate.  At that point without a word I lower his pants and provide some direct manual contact - somewhat "thoroughly" though not to ultimate satisfaction or orgasm.  I then pull him to me after a bit of this and ask him if he is "ready to do as I have asked". It is like his "objection" has evaporated.  The emotional objection he had is gone. He is now literally excited to do my bidding.  I do not allow at that point a release.  Off he goes.

Is this a manipulation?  Sure.  But, in my view so, so, much better than what could have happened. I get a motivated, excited and happy husband.  We have no nagging arguing to get over or through and the household gets the things we need from both stores.  I find this hard to explain and describe to friends.  A couple clearly get it.  But without being "explicit" about the erotic power it is tough to get.

Maybe not for all but for us it works -- big time!

6 comments:

  1. While there are exceptions, the dynamic of a functional relationship gives the upper hand to the wife. This has nothing to do with equality, and has everything to do with sex: Over time, he will want it more than she will.

    The wife has to respond to this in some way, and she has choices: She can accommodate him, she can distance herself, or she can use the situation to her and her husband's advantage.

    If our experience is any indicator, the couples who choose a WLM marriage have exciting and rewarding years ahead of them. But the couple can't take anything for granted, and it falls to the dominant to police that. And even the most agreeable husband is never through being trained. Even so, once a couple starts down that road, few have much interest in turning back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post! You turned lemons into great tasting lemonade by taking this approach. Everyone wins in this scenario, it is fun for both of you, and you get what you want. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was just so wonderful. As a FLM couple continues to grow, to go down their own path, the Mistress Wife's ability and willingness to understand this very thing is vital.

    Thank you for an excellent post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man after orgasm is usually selfish and think of other women. Long term orgasm denial has a beneficial effect on his behavior and desire for his wife.
    Women need to use erotic power to husband slowly going into state of long term orgasm denial.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica,
    thank you for this post! It's so true that marriage and relationships are personal and complex, it's up to couples to understand and assimilate what works best for them. Unless one gets a hang of this, trying out something new ends up being one sided.

    My wife over the years has mastered the art of having her way. All it needs is a stern look or if she is generous, pressing the right 'buttons'. In the past this would lead to an argument with me inevitably yielding to her. It struck me that when the outcome is certain (she'd prevail anyway), it makes better sense to just say "yes", although it comes after a couple of futile attempts in expressing my opinion. It doesn't take long before I make a fool of myself. The benefits of not talking back - we avoid an unnecessary argument, save our time and energy and most importantly decision making is easier and efficient.

    My owner is getting better at melting objections by simply being monosyllabic these days! I know I'm being manipulated and I wouldn't change anything about it! It's still tempting though to resist once in a while. Not sure when that last bastion will be conquered!

    Yours humbly,
    NR

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think you are manipulative at all! It sounds like you are both getting what you want and everything is consensual! I wish my wife was MORE "manipulative" in the way you describe. Orgasm denial is what works for us. The longer it's been, the more docile, cooperative, attentive I become. My wife gets a more attentive husband and I don't have to deal with the post-orgasm hangover! It's a win win for both of us.

    ReplyDelete