Monday, September 9, 2019

Sexual Intimacy

Asymmetric sex sounds like an enigma. How can you seduce your husband into accepting less sex?

But, of course, you don't seduce him into accepting less sex, you seduce him into accepting fewer orgasms.

The asymmetry of sex in wife led marriage refers to the higher frequency of orgasms that the wife enjoys compared to her husband. This disproportion can approach a ratio of 50:1, not counting multiple orgasms.

But even in such an extreme disproportion, the wife and husband are still having sex. It is simply that in the vast majority of encounters she is choosing to end the sex before she has allowed him an orgasm.

One way to think about this is that you are separating sex into its various components only one of which, typically the last, is your husband's orgasm. You and your husband are still having sex. Lots of it.

And this is why it works.

Men crave sex. Naturally, they assume that an orgasm will follow at the climax. But your husband will not lose interest in sex merely because you deprive him of that orgasm. On the contrary, he will crave sex with you all the more. In fact, he needs sexual intimacy with you not as a means to orgasm, however much he may enjoy that, but for itself. When you strip away his orgasm, foreplay is no longer just foreplay, it becomes the sex.

This creates a wonderful virtuous cycle in which the more sex you have the more he wants and the more he will do to get it. He will become obsessed with you and will move heaven and earth to enjoy your sexual intimacy.

And it is not necessary to deceive him about sex. You can set his expectations as realistically as you like. You can tell him at the beginning that, in this instance, there will probably, or even certainly, be no climax for him. And still he will eagerly engage in sex with you. Provided that you occasionally allow him an orgasm, and this could be as infrequent as once or twice a month, he will not lose his enthusiasm.

In fact, as you develop a habit of asymmetric sex he will gradually shift his attention away from his own orgasm toward yours. What might begin as simple courtesy in the bedroom, making sure you get yours, becomes the center of your sexual encounters. He will desire the intimacy of sex with you merely for the opportunity to touch you, to please you, and to be close to you. You will know you have arrived when you find him begging for the opportunity to please you with no expectations of his own release.

Of course, asymmetric sex will only work within the context of erotic power. You need to earn his respect for your control of sex and your decision as to when it ends. But having established your dominance in the bedroom, you will command his obsessive attention to your needs both in the bedroom and throughout your marriage.

9 comments:

  1. Good to see you posting again Ms. Misato, I always enjoy your material and would love to see this blog active again.

    The idea you mentioned above about the asymmetrical nature of the wife's orgasms compared to her husband is an IDEA I've always loved about wife-led-marriage. However, for us this has also been a source of frustration. That is, I personally WANT to serve my wife this way and bring her orgasm after orgasm and limit my own per her request. But she is not easily orgasmic, so orgasms for her take a lot of work. So the orgasms we both experience are probably still numerically in my favor.

    Now we are working on trying to help her BECOME more orgasmic but that takes time. We're not where we'd like to be on that and our time is limited.

    Do you have any recommendations for the mindset of a submissive husband like myself? How do we MAKE sex more asymmetrical based on our current situation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just need to figure out what works for her and focus on that. Every woman is unique and you need to explore her sexuality in as many directions as you can to discover how to light her fire. Your attitude should be one of undaunted pursuit of her satisfaction...no matter how long it takes, not matter what it requires of you.

      Delete
  2. The "asymmetric orgasm" issue can involve some risks over time. That is, early in the marriage it can amount to a wife having 30 orgasms a month while the husband has 1 or 2. But later in the marriage, if an older wife decides to drop back to only 3-4 a month (as mine has), maintaining that ratio necessitates an extremely strict regime of abstinence for the husband. At a certain stage of life, after the late 30s, household service and obedience become much higher priorities for a woman than sexual service and obedience.

    That's more or less the trajectory of my own marriage, and so far it still seems to be working pretty well with a greatly reduced schedule for both of us. As a couple, we seem to care more about preserving the ratio, since it seems to have powerful symbolic value for understanding the relationship as a whole. But there's also a lot of nostalgia for the earlier stage of the marriage, at least for me, and I've definitely been complaining a lot more lately about my wife's lack of libido. She mostly finds the complaints to be amusing rather than annoying so it's not a source of major conflict, but other relationships might not have the same experience. It does require periodic reassurances that it's not because she doesn't think I'm attractive any more, but because she thinks it's MORE sexy for both of us to have the relationship revolve around prioritizing female needs and desires.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every marriage is unique because every person and therefore every two people are unique. You have to adopt my advice to your situation. Some wives sexually flower in their later years, others wane in their child bearing or menopausal years. Most men have powerful libidos in their youth but decline steadily after that.

      Regardless, you can still maintain sexual intimacy on a regular basis. This might amount to nothing more than naked cuddling and making out.

      Instead of trying to complain your wife's libido back, why not invite her to cuddle naked with you, without expectations, and see where that leads.

      I find that nothing is more reassuring to my husband than when we engage in this sort of sexual intimacy even, perhaps especially, when he knows there it will go no further.

      Delete
  3. Thank you Lady Misato, that's really good advice. I really like the way you put it "undaunted pursuit of her satisfaction". I appreciate that you are for Wife-Led-Relationships yet also at the same time are also very pro-marriage. "Does not wisdom call out? Does not understanding raise HER voice?" You exemplify Lady Wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's try this again..... In the second to last paragraph I read this: "He will desire the intimacy of sex with you merely for the opportunity to touch you, to please you, and to be close to you. You will know you have arrived when you find him begging for the opportunity to please you with no expectations of his own release."

    Had someone read me this statement prior to living in a WLM I would have thought the writer to be crazy. I mean, men just don't think that way. They want release. They want orgasm. They want completion. I mean, isn't that the end-goal of sex?
    That was how I thought and that was what made sex so appealing. It was all about getting to the end.
    But then things changed. My wife began insisting I not release. At first it was only every now and again but then she increased the time between. As she did, I found the sex when I didn't to be better than when I did. I was left wanting but it was still about me. In time, even that changed. I began focusing on her and involving my experience in the degree of her joy. It became less and less about me and more and more about her. The better her joy, the more orgasms she experienced, the more fulfillment I received.
    Now, my release only happens on holidays. Labor Day was the most recent. Halloween will be the next. I don't even count the days from one holiday to the next anymore. My hope centers on her. How wonderful it is to have her want to engage, to accept me, to take me.... and enjoy herself while enjoying ME! There is nothing better. That is now my craving. I crave being a part of her enjoyment and find that by doing so, to have found complete satisfaction without me ever completing. It has become all about her and that is indeed the best!

    Thanks for a wonderful post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post and so true. I never know when i will be allowed to orgasm. It can be 1 month or 3 months between orgasms for me. I enjoy so much giving my wife orgasms while being denied. You are right that the foreplay is like sex when being denied orgasm. I love being teased even more than the orgasm. Sometimes i even am disappointed when i am allowed to orgasm because the rush of being denied is over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Sometimes i even am disappointed when i am allowed to orgasm because the rush of being denied is over."
      Totally agree with this. Also agree with I'm Hers statement that I could never have imagined such a thing if told this in the past.
      Now my wife teases that I don't know when my next orgasm will be and neither does she. Maybe a week, maybe a year. yikes!

      Delete