Saturday, August 8, 2015

Getting Him Motivated


I need to admit that only a few short month months ago I think I would have been embarrassed or perhaps too shy to share some of my thoughts on getting a husband engaged and motivated to work for his wife.  My thoughts and knowledge on this subject have changed in leaps and bounds from being very non-explicit and vague to quite clear.  The clarity I feel is based on what I have done and felt in my own marriage and over a fairly short period of time overall.

I should confess that I have always, even from the very start, been the more domineering of us and "in charge" in my marriage.  However, that has become increasingly the case as time has progressed and since I have engaged and thought more actively and read about female led marriages things have truly taken off and in a very good direction for the most part.

I would not have believed some of the things that we (largely me) have put into place.  My husband has always been generally compliant toward me when it comes to housework.  However what I have learned is that I can actually get him over the top motivated/excited to work for me -- and yes, it is precisely because it is "for me" that he gets engaged.

If this sounds manipulative, well, it probably is.  I think what I have done is to wire the idea of housework (or really any work that he does "for me") into his brain as being sexually exciting. What is amazing to me, or ironic, is that his excitement gets satisfied somewhat rarely.  What I think motivates him is a certain sort of hope that maybe it will be sometime or someday -- even if it is rare.

I sexually tease him a great deal.  I try to look sexy, smell pretty, and often make "work requests" with a hand on his crotch or whispering in his ear.  I like him to give him erections before he does the dinner dishes or sets into his Saturday chores (from a list that I have given him).  I keep him yearning, wanting, hoping and, yes a bit frustrated for much of the time.  I often give him the longest lists or the toughest tasks while he is very sexually turned on.  In fact I now almost match the degree to which I excite him to the size of the hardship to be encountered.

It is amazing to me what can be accomplished with a whisper, a hand on the crotch or a sexy smile. I have also found it important to keep him in want even if there a fair amount of frustration for him. It keeps him tuned to my satisfaction.  How far this can go in a marriage, or at least has, in my marriage, has felt remarkable to me.  It feels to me like he actually gets sexually excited to go to work for me.  I expect that sounds crazy to some and, I myself, would have thought so not very long ago.

Quite recently I ran into an old girlfriend who is not yet married but who said to me "If you control the erotics you control it all - and they (males) can really like it that way".  I know some of my closest friends might object to the idea of "control" but for us it works.


11 comments:

  1. I don't think that you're being manipulative. If he's anything like me, you're liberating him. That's loving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking about your friend's remark.

    It's true enough, but seems cynical on its own. There has to be love, friendship, and even a sense of playfulness. When you have all of those -- including the wife's control of the erotics -- there can be deep, shared experience that becomes ever more fulfilling over time. But without the first three, it seems to me that both wife and husband run the risk of losing respect for each other and themselves. The what do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed this post. Thank you so very much. I also use this "motivation" to get my hubby to do things for me so I can do things that I enjoy instead. I mean, who wants to do a load of laundry or load the dishwasher when there are lounging and reading waiting to happen? I have also used it to get him to open up to me about matters that he otherwise would keep to himself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie,
      Thank you for your comments. I think that is one of the big benefits of
      wife led marriage. A wife can quite literally put her feete up and relax while her guy gets busy and is excited to do so. I wish you would consider saying more about using this to getting him to open up. Making that happen is one of the biggest complaints women and wives have I think. I have also found you can virtually "make" a man talk in employing certain techniques - it's like they cannot help it or stop it. But I am curious to know your experience.

      Delete
  4. A very insightful post. I'll share this with my bride. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really good post as it could have been written about my life with my wonderful wife. This motivation works on me, I find it enjoyable to do things for her so she can do the things she enjoys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have posts that are real and very accurate; I enjoy reading them as I can relate to your posts.
    I always wanted to be the gentleman that will care for my wife. Well now I had been married for 23 years, and I married the most beautiful woman, that is very strong as a person. I mean she is thing with a cute petite body and she can make heads turn, but no one would ever try to mess with her.
    I love doing things for her at home. We both are professionals, and must take care of our jobs, but at home I really make an effort to see what else I can do so she doesn't have to. I rush to do the laundry, I sweep the floors, I will cook before she does it, and all I want is a smile and for her to say she appreciate my help and that she loves me.
    You are right in the fact that I hope for some sexual gratification, which I may or not get. She can be sexy in the morning and tell me that we may see what happens at night. I would do everything fast at home so she will be rested when we go to bed, and then she may ask me for a foot massage and that would be it. But just the thought that she could be with me is enough to drive me to do anything. Yes sometimes I get lucky, but she is the one that decides and that is power.
    I want to share a true even from last night. We have my wife’s sister and her husband staying with us for a week. Yesterday after dinner we were all sitting at the table talking. My brother in law and I were drinking a beer, but then after that, I got up and picked up everything, filled out the dishwasher, and started to wash the pots and other things that were not in the dishwasher. At that moment, my brother in law got up to Iron some shirts he needed. And the two women in the house were sitting talking :-)
    My wife after I was done told me “thank you, I am sorry I left all to you”. That made my day, I told her it was my pleasure doing things for her.
    It is hard to explain, but just my wife saying thanks, filled me up, I was on the top of the world, and I would do anything she asks me to do.
    The funny thing is that I see the same thing with her sister in her marriage, may be they have a system, I don't know, but I am happy just serving my wife.
    You are, one more time, so right when you say "It feels to me like he actually gets sexually excited to go to work for me." and I can honestly say that is the case with me.
    Your husband can be counted among the happy men that love and serve their wives.
    I love how you show the reality of this, and not how others present it like a bad erotic movie.
    Thank you very much for your time and stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Juan,

      thank you! I appreciate your supportive comments as well as the personal sharing of experience.

      Delete
  7. In female centric relationship, cunnilingus gets a new meaning. Is more erotic and intimate. Frequent cunnilingus is greater motivation for husband and should be practiced as often as possible.
    Wife not need to abstain from sex. She need to have sex as often as desired with as many orgasms as she needs for maximum satisfaction. Husband in female centric relationship have strong desire to satisfy his wife. He is very sensitive and felt when the woman is fully satisfied or not. Great motivation for husband to be a good one, is happy wife. The principle when the wife happy all is happy is essential
    Long term orgasm denial It provides good energy and stability. My husband after every orgasm takes 4 to five days to get back in the line. If the denial period 15 days, this means that for year has four months of these bad days. If denial period a month then there are two months of bad days in a year. It is a lot bad days.
    His denial period with which I am satisfied is 6 to 9 weeks. He does not know when it will be, so do not even think about his orgasm. Long term orgasm denial makes and is greater motivation for husband that will be focused on the wife's satisfaction.
    I'm easier achieve long term orgasm denial than satisfaction of my husband with housework. My erotic power has helped and now everything is fine. I sent him to the cooking course and he has successfully completed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maria,

    Can you say more about the "cooking class"? I have never thought of that and love the idea! My husband now does all the cooking and is good at some dishes but always room for improvement. Has it been helpful?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jessica: My wife didn't, and still doesn't have to get me turned on to interest me in housework. It's the long list of jobs, and the sight of the piled dishes, plus stacks of laundry presented to me that gets me going; knowing that by completing them all is keeping my wife content. Doing housework so my wife can relax turns me on instantly.

    ReplyDelete